SEO Video Marketing
Carrubba Computertec Consultancy will help you rank your company videos on YouTube and drive more traffic to your website. We will optimise your YouTube channel, videos and help spread the word through our social media network.
Some factors that help rank your Video on YouTube.
- Number of views.
- Video imbeds – Other people that share your video.
- Links pointing to your YouTube video.
- Length of videos – longer videos outperform short videos.
- There is a moderate correlation between a channel subscriber size and rankings. This means that even small channels have a chance to rank their videos on YouTube.
We’ll help you rank your video on YouTube by doing keyword research, optimise your video for the chosen keywords, share your video on authority sites that help you gain video views, likes, imbeds, links, and subscribers.
Once your video is ranking, it will generate views and sales to your business 24/7 around the clock
Why Should You Rank Your Video on YouTube?
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day.
- 01 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day.
- There are over 1.5 billion active users.
According to a report from Cisco, by 2020 over 82% of all web traffic will come from video.
It’s been proven that:
- Video drives better results.
- Helps you to gain more social attraction to your product, service and business.
- Video improves website engagement – see 27% higher click-through rates.
- Drive more business.
- Receive 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
Search engines love video content which helps your rankings.